YARAK-RAHMANI KHEIL PACKAGE-1 (56KM), SECTION OF HAKLA (M-1) (D.I.KHAN)
Detailed Design Review And Construction Supervision Of Yarak On N-55- Rahmani Kheil Package-1 (56Km), Section Of Hakla (M-1)Yarak (D.I.Khan) Motorway Part Of CPEC
DETAILED DESIGN REVIEW AND CONSTRUCTION SUPERVISION OF YARAK ON N-55- RAHMANI KHEIL PACKAGE-1 (56KM), SECTION OF HAKLA (M-1)YARAK (D.I.KHAN) MOTORWAY PART OF CPEC
Location within Country:
Name of Employer:
National Highway Authority
28 Mauve Area, Sector G-9/1, Islamabad
September 8th 2016
Name of Associated Consultants, if any:
Professional Staff Provided by Company:
No. of Staff-Months:
Approx. Cost of Project:
Rs. 13.257 Billion
Approx Value of Services:
Rs. 97.68 Million
No. of Months of Professional Staff Provided by Associated Consultants:
Detail Narrative Description of the Project:
Under the umbrella of China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC), Government of Pakistan has embarked upon the construction of Western Corridor of CPEC. The Route of the Corridor is shown below in the Location Plan. The facility is planned as a 4-lane motorway with limited access, having a Right of way of 100 m. The start point of the Project is from Yarak on N-55 about 30 km North of D.I Khan. The Project is a green field having total length of 285 km.
Description of Actual Services Provided by the Firm:
TCI is responsible for construction supervision of Motorway, structure & providing qualified personnel & technical support during construction stage of project. To ensure efficient and timely execution of work, TCI provided competent full time Resident Supervision staff on site whose duties are Quality Control through day to day inspection of methods, material and construction practices to enforce Quality, Budget and Schedule control over construction contract.
Design Review & Engineer services comprising of:
- Review and approve the adequacy of topographical surveys, geo-technical and sub-soil investigations, and hydrological investigation, geometric Design for the Project Highway and other structures Approval of Construction Drawings.
- Review and approve reports prepared and submitted to the Client.
- Supervise the works on random sample basis and to approve the materials and workmanship of the works.
- Quality Assurance Works.
- Issuance of payment Certificate.
- Coordination with Employer, Contractors.
- Monthly and Quarterly Progress Report.
- Approval of Variation Orders.
- Issuance of payment Certificate
- Adherence to Construction performance standards.
- Monitoring and Inspection Construction Activities/programme.
- Approval in Extension of Contraction Period.